When President Obama announced Redistricting U this week, he said the foundation for successful organizing starts with training. And we couldn't agree more.
This fall, the All On The Line team is going to hit the road and visit communities across the country to strengthen the grassroots movement for fair maps with a new training initiative. But this is a big and ambitious program that's going to take a lot of resources to fund -- simply put, grassroots organizing can't happen without our grassroots donors.
As a Redistricting U Founding Member, you'll be the first to hear about training events near your community -- and you'll help make this entire program possible. Donate today to become a Founding Member.
With Redistricting U, we'll be empowering volunteers to be leaders in this fight and arming them with the knowledge, skills, and tools to impact redistricting. And each training will be customized to the state and local level. We'll start with the basics -- like what is the history and landscape of gerrymandering in your state? Is redistricting decided by state legislatures or independent commissions? Then we'll dive into building a state-specific game plan to take action on redistricting.
We know that this training initiative will be a success if we have strong grassroots support -- that's why we've increased our goal to 5,000 Founding Members. To make this happen, we need 56 people to step up and be Founding Members from New York. Can we count on you to help reach our goal?
Whether you've been a part of the movement for hope and change since day one or you've just recently joined the fight for fair maps, your involvement is essential to our collective success. Together, we can empower the next generation of community leaders in the fight to end gerrymandering.
-- The Redistricting U Team
All On The Line
All On The Line is the grassroots advocacy campaign supported by the National Redistricting Action Fund.
- ABERJE - Associacao Brasileira de Comunicacao Empresarial
- Absolute: RIO
- AcheiUSA - News for Brazilians
- Artes Visuais - Mariah Campolina
- B&B - Brasilerias Brasileiros
- Brazil Found
- Brazilian Endowment for the Arts
- Brazilian Press Newspaper
- Brazilian Voice Newspaper
- BRAZILIAN- AMERICA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, INC
- Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce of Florida
- Casa do Brasil Internacional
- Cidadão GLobal
- Consulado-Geral do Brasil em New York
- Converge Comunicações
- DATAGRO Agricultural Consultancy
- Dia do Brasil
- Diamonds Herbs
- DWM - Maquetes - Marcelo Eduardo
- Eduardo |Campos
- Fátima Brito - Designer de interiores
- Gazeta News Newspaper
- Gilberto Amaral
- Governo de Goiás
- Governo Federal - Brasil
- Inffinito - Brazilian Film Festival
- JN Television
- John Ford Model
- Life Fashion & Magazine
- Metro Trades
- Ministerio da Cultura - Governo Federal
- Miriana Lagazzi
- Na Midia por Uiara Zagolin
- National Library of Brazil
- NEW YORK EVENTS
- Open Sea by Eteryu1
- Os Papa Famoso
- People Who Make the Difference
- Pierre Construção Metálicas
- Piquet Law Firm
- Radio 9 Minutos NY
- Revista CBTur VIP
- Rosely Saad - Portuguese Language Institute
- Smart Group Services
- Sula Costa - Costa Consulting Co.
- US OPEN
- World Art Show
- WTensai Construtora